au: The New Beginning and the Confrontation
“Right. But you’ve tried.”
“Of course I’ve tried. Remembering hurts.”
- 1 package regular Oreo cookies (Not Double Stuff) – about 36 cookies
- 6 Tablespoon butter, melted
- 1- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons cold milk
- 1- 12 ounce tub Cool Whip, divided
- 2 – 3.9 ounce packages Chocolate Instant Pudding.
- 3 1/4 cups cold milk
- 1 and 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips
- Begin by crushing 36 Oreo cookies. I used my food processor for this, but you could also place them in a large ziplock bag and crush them with a rolling pin. When the Oreos have turned into fine crumbs, you are done.
- Transfer the Oreo crumbs to a large bowl. Stir in 6 tablespoons melted butter and use a fork to incorporate the butter into the cookie crumbs. When the butter is distributed, transfer the mixture to a 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Press the crumbs into the bottom of the pan. Place the pan in the refrigerator while you work on the additional layers.
- Mix the cream cheese with a mixer until light and fluffy. Add in 2 Tablespoons of milk, and sugar, and mix well. Stir in 1 and 1/4 cups Cool Whip. Spread this mixture over the crust.
- In a bowl, combine chocolate instant pudding with 3 and 1/4 cups cold milk. Whisk for several minutes until the pudding starts to thicken. Use a spatula to spread the mixture over the previous cream cheese layer. Allow the dessert to rest for about 5 minutes so that the pudding can firm up further.
- Spread the remaining Cool Whip over the top. Sprinkle mini chocolate chips evenly over the top. Place in the freezer for 1 hour, or the refrigerator for 4 hours before serving.
SOMEONE COME OVER AND MAKE THIS WITH ME.
REBLOG SO EVERYONE CAN USE IT!
this has made my life so much easier omfg
the flying fuck
does this not have more notes
THIS IS LITERALLY WHAT WE HAVE ALL BEEN PRAYING FOR FOR…HOW LONG?!?!!?
sometimes i forget i have followers
i post something
and people see it????
real people?????? in real???? places?????? who are you??????????????????????
hello yes i run blog
i need you so much closer. so come on, come on..
The last CrissColfer picture we got from an event was on August 6, 2011.
Are you laughing. Because I am.
for halloween i’m just gonna be myself because i’m dead inside